Matthew 4:18-19 “And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
**Prescribed by the** **Great Physician**
The next time you feel like GOD can’t use you, just remember…
– Noah periodically drank too much
– Abraham was too old
– Isaac was a daydreamer
– Jacob was a liar
– Leah was ugly
– Joseph was abused
– Moses was a poor speaker
– Gideon was afraid
– Samson had long hair and was a womanizer
– Rahab was a prostitute
– Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
– David had an affair and was a murderer
– Elijah was suicidal
– Isaiah preached naked
– Jonah ran from God
– Naomi was a widow
– Job went bankrupt and lost his family
– Peter denied Christ
– The Disciples fell asleep while praying
– Martha worried about everything
– Mary Magdalene was…
– The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once
– Zacchaeus was too small
– Paul was too religious
– Timothy had an ulcer…AND
– Lazarus was dead!
Now! No more excuses!
God can use you to your full potential.
Besides you aren’t the message, you are just the messenger!
**** Start by…
- God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
- Dear God, I have a problem, it’s Me.
- Growing old is inevitable growing UP is optional.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
- Do the math count your blessings.
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
- If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you pray, don’t worry.
- As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
- Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- The most important things in your house are the people.
13 When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15 He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
**Have a great day!!! The SON is shining and he can certainly use you!**
It is comforting to me to know that God can use me. And He does so not requiring that I be a theologian. I only need to be willing, God will provide the opportunity and the strength………..
2 Cor. 12:9 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”