I Peter 5:8 “Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil, as
a roaring lion, walketh about seeking whom he may devour.
T H E d E V I L ‘ S B E A T I T U D E S….
If the devil were to write his Beatitudes, they would probably go
something like this:
* Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too distracted to spend
time each day in prayer and Bible study ~ they are my best workers.
* Blessed are those who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked. I can
* Blessed are the touchy and led by emotions, they can be my missionaries.
* Blessed are those who are very religious but get on everyone’s nerves.
They are mine forever.
*Blessed are the troublemakers. They shall be called my children.
* Blessed are those who have no time to pray. They are easy prey for me.
* Blessed are the gossipers ~ for they are my secret agents.
* Blessed are those critical of Church leadership and other believers ~
for they shall inherit a place with me in my fate.
* Blessed are the complainers. I’m all ears for them.
* Blessed are you when you read this and think it is about other people
and not yourself. You are well on your way to being mine.
James 4:7 “Submit yourselves therefore unto God, resist the devil, and
he will flee from you.”