Romans 12:1, 2 “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
What if this Great CHRISTian??
- What if Billy Graham had not decided to develop and use the Spiritual Gift of Evangelism that God gave him?
- What if Joni Erikson Tata had allowed her accident to put her into deep depression instead of allowing God to use it to minister to the handicapped?
- What if DL Moody had decided to leave school early, join a gang and spent the rest of his life in prison?
- What if James Dobson had decided to move to Africa and be a wild game hunter for his profession?
- What if Peter had allowed his denial of Jesus to place him into a level of depression that kept him from serving the first Church as one of its Elders and Teachers?
- What if Mary out of fear had chosen to not follow God’s will for her life?
- What if Joseph out of fear had refused to recognize God’s will for his life and turned into a complaining self pitying person?
- What if you decide to live life with the worldly goals of obtaining wealth and fame instead of what God has for you?
- What if you decide not attend a local biblically sound church because there are too many hypocrites there?
- What if they and you had never placed their faith in Jesus as their Savior?
- What if you never decide to decide??????
Joshua 24:15 “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom you will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”