I Tim 6:6 “Godliness with contentment is great gain.”
***Putting things into the Right Perspective!!!
“Come in,” God said to me,
“So, you would like to interview Me?”
“If you have the time,” I said.
God smiled and said:
“My time is called eternity and is enough to do everything;
What questions do you have in mind to ask me?”
” Probably none that are new to you.
What’s the one thing that surprises you most about mankind?”
– That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again.
– That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health.
– That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future.
– That they willing trade fellowship with Me for the pleasures of sin for a moment that bring spiritual and physical death.
– That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they had never lived…”
God’s hands took mine and we were silent.
After a long period, I said,
“May I ask you another question?”
“As a Parent, what would you ask your children to do?”
God replied with a smile:
– To learn that they cannot make anyone love them.
– The first step is to display My love which is unconditional.”
– To learn that it takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.
– To learn that what is most valuable is not the things they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives.
– To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. There will be others better and worse than they are.
– To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who gives the most.
– To learn that they should control their attitudes, otherwise their attitudes will control them.
– To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them.
– To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.
– To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to show their feelings.
– To learn that money can buy things that will perish but it cannot buy happiness and fulfillment and peace that last for eternity.
– To learn that while at times they may be entitled to be upset, that does not give them the right to upset those around them.
– To learn that great dreams of eternal value do not require inner strength, but they do require My strength to achieve.
– To learn that true friends are scarce, he/she who has found one has found a true treasure.
– To learn that it is not always enough that they be forgiven by others, but that they forgive others and themselves. Even when you are the offended.
– To learn that they are masters of what they keep to themselves and slaves of what they say.
– To learn that they shall reap what they plant; if they plant gossip they will harvest intrigues, if they plant love they will harvest happiness.
– To learn that happiness is a blessing and a decision. They decide to be happy with what they are and have, or die from envy and jealousy of what they lack.
– To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.
– To learn that those who are honest with themselves and those around them will be content and at peace regardless of the circumstances.
– To learn that even though they may think they have nothing to give, when a friend cries with them, they find the strength to appease the pain.
– By learning when to hold on to loved ones, and when to let go of those they love, they will be side by side forever.
– To learn that even though the word “love” has many different meanings, it loses value when it is overstated or falsely spoken.
– To learn that they can never do something extraordinary for Me to love them; I simply do.
– To learn that the shortest distance they could be from Me is the distance to their knees.”
Mat 6:33 “But seek you first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness…”